- Were you looking for the Vol II quest?
Choose Volume & Chapter number
Long Live the King
The king must be obeyed, but which king? For good or for ill, you are bound to your Great House. Learn of its plans, and seek out future opportunity.
- Complete "The Journey Home"
- Glimpse the future plans of your Great House
- Have a value of 100 in Battle, Intrigue, or Trade
- Win 400 Adventures
- Collect 50,000 total silver from the Counting House
- Win 400 Player-to-Player encounters
(As of 28th July 2013 there is a glitch where only 10 adventures are needed instead of 400.) (This glitch no longer exists as of December 28, 2014.)
These quests must be completed to progress to the next Chapter.
These quests are not necessarily required to complete the Chapter's goals, but may be available to do.
Their completion can sometimes be a prerequisite for a required quest or a goal in a future chapter.
- A New Day, A New King
- The Fire in the North
- The Hand that Shapes the Crown
- One King, Two Pretenders
- Gold and Iron (Joffrey)
- Fire and Fury (Stannis)
- Wine and Roses (Renly)
- The Unquiet Sea
- The Kraken's Daughter
- The Kraken Stirs
- A Sealed Letter
- Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
- The King in the North
- Into Fire
- A Historic Alliance
- Taking Root
- The Dragon's Daughter
|The True Threat||-||Volume I||-||Long Live the King|