Chapter 1: A Firm Grip is Recommended
Your holdings are finally under your control, but what sort of control will it be? Show your friends, and all of Westeros, exactly what kind of leader you are.
- Have a Friend help with a Boss Challenge
- Have at least 3 Sworn Swords
- Train Sworn Swords at least 5 times
Chapter 2: They Will Never Suspect a Bard
Your cousin Kirth will be your eyes and ears beyond your holdings. Use him to keep abreast of House politics while you continue to strengthen your holdings.
- Upgrade Sept or Godswood 2 times
- Defend your holdings against enemy nobles
- Produce 20 Wood resources from the Village Center
Chapter 3: Indecision Breeds Enemies
Another noble took something from you because he thought you too weak to resist. Show him, and all who think the same, the error of their ways.
Chapter 4: To the Victor Go the Spoils
Victory against all odds has shown you to be a dangerous foe - but did you reveal too much in your success? Stay ever watchful for enemies around you.
Chapter 5: Traitors All Around
Betrayed by allies who thought you a catspaw, you must use their arrogance against them. Combined they are far too strong, so destroy them in parts.
- Win 50 Player to Player encounters
- Have a Sworn Sword at Rank 5 or above
- Upgrade your Fealty Building 10 times
Chapter 6: A Righteous Punishment
Your victory is at hand! Put an end to these turncloaks, and remember that alliances amongst those who play the game of thrones are temporary at best.
Chapter 7: A Lesson Harshly Learned
Your true enemy used you to destroy the allies levied against him. Learn from this, so you might one day return the favor. Meanwhile, seek new allies.
- Purchase 100 items from the shop
- Defend your holdings against 100 enemy nobles
- Collect 20,000 silver from the Counting House
Chapter 8: Blades in the Shadows
Waiting, watching, preparing... When your enemies move in shadows, remain vigilant. When the blades finally come, you will be ready to knock them aside.
- Reach Level 60
- Produce 100 rare or better weapons, items or units
- Upgrade your Fealty Building 20 times
Chapter 9: The True Threat
Your true enemies are finally revealed, but events in the capital divide your attention. Take care to secure your holdings before answering distant summons.
Chapter 10: Long Live the King
The king must be obeyed, but which king? For good or for ill, you are bound to your Great House. Learn of its plans and seek out future opportunity.
- Win 400 adventures
- Collect 50,000 silver from the Counting House
- Win 400 Player to Player encounters
Chapter 11: Epilogue
The game of thrones never ends. When afforded a quiet moment to assess the other players, waste no time catching your breath. Your enemies certainly will not.
- Have alignment at 90%