How to Make an Item Permanet
Since the Item Enhancement Update on Tuesday September 24th there have been a lot of questions as to “How do I make an Item permanent?” If you are anything like me you are a visual person as opposed to just reading it and being able to do it. So here is a brief rundown on ways to make an Item Permanent.
1. Select the Item
- I use the Storage area to see my items as this is the safest place to not accidentally sell the item. To see your storage area you need to first click on your character icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- This will bring up a box that then shows "Storage" at the bottom. Click on the Storage button.
- Click on the Gear tab from across the top (or the Companions if you are wanting to make a Companion permanent.)
- Click through the different pages till you find the item you want to make permanent.
- Click on the item you want to make permanent and notice that the bar is Silver at the moment.
2. Make Item Permanent
- Flip the Card over to look at the back by clicking on the arrow in the top right corner.
- Here you can choose 1 of 2 things.
- You can rename the item for 2 Gold. Click on rename and a box will pop up asking what name you want to choose. Please be aware that certain characters are not permitted.
- You can open one of the Seal Slots for 5 Gold
- Please be aware that each slot costs Gold. Unlocking any slot DOES NOT UNLOCK any other slot! To unlock this item item totally it will cost 21G for me. To unlock a Seal slot click on the "Unlock" button in Gold. You do not have to attach a seal at this moment if you do not want to.
- Once you have either renamed or unlocked a seal slot the bar across it will now be gold and say permanent.
3. Item is now Permanent
- Flip the card back over to see the Seal Slots you can fill. Notice the Gold Bar behind the Seal Slots. This indicates the item is permanent, even if the item does not say "Permenent" in the description on the front of the card.
- To see pictures of how to do this please go to this forum thread for now.