How to Enable/Disable Gold Confirmation
Gold Confirmation boxes are turned off by default. However, they are a great addition to the game if you don't want to accidentally spend your hard earned Gold. As of right now, there is no way to do this on Kongregate. If you play on Facebook, you have to "migrate" your account to DB's website to do this.
1. Go to Disruptor Beams website
2. Migrate your account from Facebook
- If you are playing on Facebook click the link underneath email that says "Already playing on Facebook?"
- A box will pop up asking for your primary email address to your Facebook account. If you are unsure what your primary email address is, you can check it on facebook.
- Sign into your facebook account and go to Settings across the top.
- Click on Account Settings and you will be taken to a page that shows your primary email address.
- Enter your email address in the pop up box and you will receive an email that walks you through how to setup a password to play on DB's website.
3. Log in on DB's website
- To do this you need to click on the Sign In Box on the top right of Sign Up screen and it will change to where you can sign in with your email address and password.
4. Go to your Account Settings
- At the bottom of your screen there is a bar that shows your buildings, shop, alliance and other features. On the far right side there is a button for Account (looks like a set of keys)
5. Select Gold Confirmation or Deselect Gold Confirmation
- You can check the box to require Gold Confirmation or uncheck the box to have one click buying. If the box is checked the game will now pop up an extra box asking if you want to confirm purchasing an item for gold.
6. Continue Playing Game
- You can now go back to playing on Facebook by closing your web browser and opening Facebook back up, or you can continue to play on DB's website.
To see this with pictures for now please go to the Forum Thread