Hello lads and lasses!
The White Raven has spoken! Pay attention carefully, you might learn something...
There are always people in the official forums and here in the Wikia asking for which premium talents and Building Upgrades they should unlock with first - see priorities for in the Hints and Tips page. Although I think it's something personal that depends on which Fealty you have and the way you play (if you prefer having or if you hate waiting for your crafts, etc) maybe some of you can give a piece of advice here or at least your opinion about the matter. So i'm going to share what I think is valuable information:
- One of the most useful talents to unlock imo is Money Chests. This talent not only increases your incoming per hour but also increases your maximum capacity. So you will gain more silver while playing and if you can't play for a couple of days or so, you will have more silver waiting for you! A must have.
- If you like crafting items and units you will find handy talents like Brewhouse (Village Center) and Exchange (Market). These talents will aid you giving more resources in less time. This means that you will be able to contribute in a more effective way with your Alliance Challenges and Camps. Another Must Have.
- Talking about Alliances, there are some premium talents mandatory for active Alliance Players: unlocking the Siege Tower, Mangonel and Spitfire fabrication (Siege Works). That's because these are items needed in order to unlock Alliance Challenges - where you can obtain legendary rewards!
- Being myself a player Sworn fealty to House Stark I think that unlocking Return Favor is a very useful talent when doing PtP actions. This talent will give you whenever you Aid other players. In each specialisation you can find very useful talents like Raid or Negotiator that will help you. Check them out! And do not forget checking out talents like Iron Price or Red Flame in each fealty!
- Are you going to try Hatching the Baby Dragon? Then you should unlock Pool (Godswood). That is because you will need to craft several Forest Armors in order to craft another required items for the proccess like the Jeweled Armor or the Auroch.
The Heart Tree will listen and then the White Raven will speak.