There are numerous ways to increase the % of experience you gain for your character or Sworn Swords.
First thing to do is equip gear onto your main character, start with the following.
Body Item can be any of the following.
- John Snow's Armor, Lord Commander
- The Silent Kingsgaurd's Armor
- Lord Protector Baelish's Coat
- Violet Robes of the Spider
- The Bear's Armor
Any of the above grants an experience bonus which you should equip onto your main character, if you have two or more of the above items, equip them onto your Sworn Swords As well, They stack.
Ways to earn Experience for your Character:
- Comleting Quests from the volumes, also grants experience to the succeeding Sworn Sword.
- Building Upgrades
- Successful PtP Attacks
- Hitting in Boss Challenges
- Hitting in Alliance Challenges
Personal tactics you can activate that boosts experience For you Character:
Premuim Talents that you can Unlock to boost Experience:
- Harass Tallent tree: Concerted Attack
- Swindle Tallent Tree: Bad Deal
- Sabotage Tallent Tree: Relieve Effort
Combined the above will grant you a steady flow of experience gain, as for boss fights, i cannot stress taht you should participate in as many as you can , not just hitting once, but until they are finished.
Personal tactics you can activate that boosts experience For you Sworn Swords: