Hello there fellow Westerosi, Dothraki, Valyrians, and other distinguished guests and visitors,
There are few things that annoy most wiki admins and gnomes. Some of these things are more personal pet peeves. This may be one of them.
In my travels around this wiki and many others like it, I have come to know and appreciate the unpaid staff and volunteers that freely give thier time for the impriovement of the things they care about. So please remember to thank them every so often. it's not mandatory, but it's rather nice and reassuring to know that we are appreciated.
Now on to the rules of Wikiing.
1. Understanding the language you're working in.
- Always try to remember what you learned about writing. The basic stuff like spelling and punctua…
There are some who would say that you should play Game of Thrones Accent in a certain order. I have some musings about that:
1) Bread takes fish, grains, and wood. So Greyjoy or Baratheon would be places to start. Baratheon is probably better because wood and stone takes time and a lot of things require wood or stone.
2) Mead takes wood, stone, and grains. Mead makes construction go faster (which is good), but in 30 minute increments.
3) Making a marriage pact with a trusted friend. This is a must if you are quicly leveling through a character. Bacon helps with quests (30 minutes) and ale is a 15 minute construction speedup. The only downside is you have to choose only one per day.
4) You will probably reincarnate, so there is no point trying…Read more >