- This page is for the Alliance. For other uses of Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken, see Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (Disambiguation).
Those Whose Knees Do Not Bend Easily
Unbowed Unbent Unbroken (U3) is a group of players gathered together to protect and help each other prosper. Led by a small group of Sand Snakes and Vipers, we seek to maintain the glory of the Dornish and those who would maintain our ideals and values.
We suggest adding a sand snake to the top of your banners. We have no design guidelines, in fact the more creative and colorful the better.
- We support our new and existing players, and help them find their way in the game.
- We also help reincarnators with heavy barters.
- We run Alliance challenges all the time.
- We periodically hold PtP tourneys for our members.
- Amazing group banter and camaraderie on our Facebook page.
- It would appear we bring dragon luck: we now have 67 live Dragon eggs in the Alliance, 32 very cute Baby Dragons and 29 fearsome Young Dragons!
- Expect lots of bacon and cookies!
- Egalitarian Victory during the Harvest Phase
- 2nd Overall (under 100) during the Wolf Phase
- 1st in Dorne during the Eel Phase
- 2nd in the North during the Eel Shock Phase
- 1st in the Stormlands during the Bat Phase
- 2nd Overall (under 100) during Stage 2 of the Braavosi Cycle
- 2nd Overall (under 100) during Stage 2 of the Valyrian Cycle
- 2nd in Dorne during the Hunter Phase (#5 Overall)
- 1st in the Riverlands during the Mourning Phase
- 1st in Dorne during the Terror Phase (#9 Overall)
- Membership in the Alliance's Facebook group is mandatory; you will need to be a member and check the group regularly.
- Facebook group membership is strictly for members and visiting mercenaries only.
- Upon joining U3, members are required to update our Member List and keep it up to date as they reincarnate.
- Keep leadership informed of your status in the game (ie taking a break for a few weeks, reincarnating about X times, taking a break from AvA, etc).
- Treat your fellow alliance members with respect.
How to Join
Membership is by invitation only; if you wish to join you need only contact one of our Sand Snakes (officers), or ask to join via the Facebook group.