The stealing strength of your Sworn Swords performing Steal Actions equal your Player Character's Steal Stat (including Buildings and Equipment) and their own training and Equipment. Any percentile bonuses (e.g., from Talents) for attacks or defense are then applied on the total score.
Steal in Adventures and Quests
Steal is always an option in Adventures and often one in Quests.
Steal in Player to Player
main article: Player to Player Actions
Steal is a robbing Action. Steal Actions in PtP will allow you take silver from the defending player if succesful.
Hints and Tips
- Get all the Steal Talents that increase your % for Steal
- Upgrade all the Intrigue Buildings that you can
- Get the Steal Premium Talent, Sticky Fingers (+24% more Silver for a successful Steal action)
- Get the House Greyjoy talent, We Do Not Sow (+24% loss in Silver to other players for a successful Fight, Harass or Steal action)
- Get the House Greyjoy Premium Talent, Iron Price (+24% more Silver for a successful action)
- Hunt for Dragon Seals and Falcon Seals
Steal in Alliance vs Alliance
- main article: Alliance Vs Alliance Actions
A successful Steal Action in Alliance Vs Alliance (AvA) will rob silver from the defending camp and add it to your own camp if you have one in the same place, as well as injuring a defending Sworn Sword if there are any in the opponent's camp. If you have a Sworn Sword perform a successful Steal Action with another Alliance's Camp in Ocean Road, you will get silver at your Camp in Ocean Road.
If the target doesn't have a Camp in the place you are performing a Steal Action, you will not get any silver.
A failed Steal Action in AvA will result in your camp losing silver, as well as injuring your Sworn Sword.
Hints and Tips
Make sure you have intel on your opponent's camp. Whilst a successful action may aid your Alliance, a failed one actually has negative effects! Spy target camps for any garrisoned Sworn Swords to assess the risk.
Buildings and Upgrades
|Watchmen: increased power to Steal when attacking or defending|
Steal Troops and Items
Weapons that give a bonus to Intrigue or Steal;