Some Quests will be completed in your own lands, and others may be completed in other places around Westeros, such as the Wall, Kingslanding, or your Fealty's Stronghold.The choices you make during Quests may affect your Alignment, and they will also affect which Quests come up for you next. Sometimes the choice you decide to make will be easy, sometimes they will be less so, and sometimes you may decide that the choice you wish to take goes against you Alignment, but you feel that it is the best decision to make given the circumstances. This is the heart of the fun of this game.
- A lot of the enjoyment people will get from this game is in completing these Quests, based on the story rather than
- the 'optimum result'.
- Please do not spoil other people's fun by listing spoilers about the story in Quest pages
If you are looking for a specific Quest, use the Search bar.
Alternatively you may wish to look at the List of Quests page to view them listed by which Volume they appear in.
- Quests that you are yet to view will appear in green
- Quests that you have viewed but are yet to make a decision on and/or complete will appear in brown
- Quests that have been completed by your Sworn Swords will appear in yellow.
How to Avoid Spoilers for the HBO Game of Thrones TV Series
If you don't want spoilers for episodes you are yet to see, you are strongly advised to not complete the Quests for a Chapter and/or Volume for an episode and/or Season that you are yet to view.
Types of Quests
There are several different types of Quests, each of which can be identified by their accompanying icon...
|Sworn Sword Quests|
|Cycle of Rebirth Quest|
|World Event Quests|