Fandom

Game of Thrones Ascent Wiki

King's Landing Market Deal

9,810pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments0 Share

Nav bar left

King's Landing Market Deal

Nav bar right

Hand Icon Lg
Body Icon
Companion Icon
Seal Icon
Tactics Icon Dark
Boons Icon Lg
Food Icon Lg
Resource Icon
Shop Icon Silver Dark
Featured Deal Icon
Packbg
Blank Item Left
Chest Masterwork Arms
Blank Item Right
King's Landing Market Deal
Salesplot
20%
Off
Discounted 20% from full price of 14!
King's Landing is the center for Trade in Westeros. All goods, all weapons, all secrets can be found for sale in it's streets.

80% chance of a legendary seal worth at least 10 Gold 15% chance of a legendary item 5% of a chance of a peerless item

  • This Deal was featured in the Shop on May 19, 2014 for 11 Gold Icon

Contents

Random Seal, Legendary Item or Peerless Item

Ice
Item Border Gold
Peerless Gem

Reward Card Sleeve

Ice

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.