FANDOM


Nav bar left

House Clegane Deal

Nav bar right

Hand Icon Lg
Body Icon
Companion Icon
Seal Icon
Tactics Icon Dark
Boons Icon Lg
Food Icon Lg
Resource Icon
Shop Icon Silver Dark
Featured Deal Icon
Packbg
The Mountain's Shield
Hound's Head Helmet
Mountain Armor
House Clegane Deal
Salesplot
0%
Off
Discounted 0% from full price of 21!
Gain a random Clegane itme.

May acquire a peerless seal, weapon, armor or companion. 80% chance of a seal, 20% chance of a weapon, armor or companion.

  • This Deal was featured in the Shop on November 13, 2013 for 21 Gold Icon

Contents

House Clegane Deal
Achievement Frame 1

Random Clegane Item

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.