Silver Stags (Silver) are the currency of Westeros and it is the lifeblood of your House.
Silver is gained by the following means:
- Collecting from the Counting House
- Completing Quests
- Completing Adventures
- Selling Equipment and Boons in the Shop
- Buying with gold (Non refundable)
More information: Silver Coins
Gold Dragons (Gold) are a premium currency, only available to the wealthiest of nobles.
Gold can be obtained for free through playing the game, or by purchasing (microtransactions).
Free gold is obtained by the following means:
Unless noted, the following gold rewards are culmative.
- Daily Rewards:
- Loyalty Rewards:
- Character Level Rewards:
- Tales of Ice and Fire:
- One of the following per Tales of Ice and Fire:
- 25 for finishing in bracket #2501-5000.
- 25 for finishing in bracket #1001-1500.
- 50 for finishing in bracket #501-1000.
- 100 for finishing in bracket #251-500.
- 100 for finishing in bracket #101-250.
- 150 for finishing in bracket #51-100.
- 200 for finishing in bracket #21-50.
- 200 for finishing in bracket #11-20.
- 250 for finishing in bracket #4-10.
- 300 for finishing third overall.
- 400 for finishing second overall.
- 500 for finishing first overall.
- Alliance Vs Alliance:Personal VP Rewards
- Alliance Vs Alliance:Regional Rank VP Rewards
Gold can be purchased by the following means:
- Purchased in-game or from the Iron Bank in increments of 25, 50, 105, 300, 625, or 1625.
- Purchasing Offers.
- Accepting an Iron Bank gift from another player.
More information: Gold Coins
Prestige is a special form of currency available to alliance members.
Prestige is acquired by the following means:
- Through Adventures.
- Undertaking AvA and PtP actions.
- Opening Supply Boxes from the Quartermaster.
- Completing Alliance Challenges.
More information: Prestige