- This page is for the World Event. For other uses of the Iron Bank, see Iron Bank (Disambiguation).
Stage 1: Preparation
War is brewing once again in Westeros. With the War of Five Kings nearing its end, the smaller houses have begun mustering their forces to make their own bids for power. With your enemies already acting, you can’t afford to be left behind…
Your alliance seeks a loan from the Iron Bank to fund its victories. But your enemies have already reached Braavos. Can you gain the bank’s favor before they do, or will they bring all of the bank’s wealth and power to bear against you?
- Commenced: July 21, 2014 12:00PM EDT
- Concluded: July 27, 2014 12:00PM EDT
Stage 2: Contribution
Open conflict has broken out in Westeros between alliances backed by the Iron Bank. Using the resources you mustered in Stage 1, engage your enemies in three weeks of Alliance vs. Alliance battles!
Typical AvA play resumes, alongside the Forging Bonds storyline of your house’s own struggles to gain the backing of the Iron Bank.!
- Commenced: July 28, 2014 12:00PM EDT
- Concluded: August 17, 2014 12:00PM EDT
Stage 3: Cooperation
Westeros owes millions to the Iron Bank. Now the bank is coming to collect its debts... by force! An armada of Braavosi duelists and pirates sets sail across the Narrow Sea to invade Westeros. The Iron Throne itself may fall, unless every Great House can unite to drive off the invaders!
With the help of [Your House], the Westerosi line weavers, but holds. The Braavosi aren't getting inland! The invasion is all but defeated!
- Commenced: August 25, 2014 12:00PM EDT
- Concluded: September 1, 2014 12:00PM EDT