Since her father's death, Arya has been on the run, escaping the fortress if Harrenhal and the false haven of the Brotherhood without Banners. Join her as she forms a surprising friendship with her oldest enemy. But will their bond prove stronger than her vengeance?
|Here, Brienne of Tarth claims Arya in her dead mother's name. But neither Arya nor the Hound trust a woman with a Stormlands name and a Lannister sword.
Brienne and the Hound battle to the death to care for Arya Stark. Whose side will you take?
Arya arrives at the House of Black and White. A child no longer, she has seen death come to everyone she once loved and has given its gift herself. She is ready to serve the God of Many Faces.
- Released: 27 May 2015
- Arya and the Hound #1 - May 27 - May 30, 2015
- Arya and the Hound #2 - July 22 - July 26, 2015
- Arya and the Hound #3 - September 30 - October 4, 2015
- Arya and the Hound #4 - December 9 - December 13, 2015
- Arya and the Hound #5 - April 6 - April 10, 2016
- Arya and the Hound #6 - October 14 - October 18, 2016
- Arya and the Hound #7 - June 16 - June 20, 2017
- Arya and the Hound #8 - February 16 - February 20, 2018