|L1_1_type=3| L1_1_text=Iron Throne Quests |L1_2_type=3| L1_2_text=Your Character Quests }}
Read more >
In a few instances I have been asked what I do before I RI.
Besides for needing to complete Volume 1
- I play all the quests at the same time to boost so that I can reach level 200 according to my speed levelling guide for the 5 gold, these RI’s takes about 7 days granting another 5 gold for the daily login. Then this is what else I do.
- I play Volume 4 to near its end, since it gives you a choice reward of a Night’s Watch seal , which gives 3 to battle, trade or intrigue and then 1% speed as well to battle, trade or intrigue. Worth 11 gold.
- Volume 5 gives you a choice reward for a companion that’s already permanent like the two daggers and the handkerchief. Worth 23 gold
- I do the Breaking ties volume as far as I can , it gives you a peerless sea…
- As you all know, we get Experience for completing Quests, Boss Fights and PtP actions.
- Below will be some gear you can equip onto your character and SS to boost your experience gain.
- Special note, a SS that has Character Xp boost gear on wont grant any Xp on actions that doesn’t grant Xp to your Character, so ensure your PtP SS, your Quest SS and Boss Fighters has these items equipped.
19,19,19 & 4% more Character Xp
Jon Snow's Armor, Lord Commander
41,41,41 & 4% more Character Xp on Attacks
The Old Bear's Armor
24,24,24 & 3% more Character Xp on Attacks
The Silent Kingsgaurd Armor
50,0,0 & 6% more Character Xp on Battle Attacks
Ancient Chainmail (can be evolved to grant better stats and passives)
50,0,0 & 3% more Character Xp o…
Read more >
Training Sworn Swords is a tedious job, but for those that cant outfit every SS with Peerless gear , training them might be the next best thing, there are various items out there to help boost your Sworn Swords Experience gain.
- First off, it is best to equip these equipment on your main character, that way all your SS gains the boost, but it will cost you your speed or attack, so it is suggested that you do this when you have nothing else planned.
- Doing this during Tales is a good idea, since most players are focused on Tales, and only the SS in the Tale counts for the Tale so replacing your main Characters gear for Experience boost is suggested here.
- Now the passives are as follow, it will either grant xp on specific attacks such as Battle, …
Read more >
This guide is different from the one I wrote helping speed up Reincarnation, this guide is here to help you show what items will maximize speed in different areas.
- Faster Attacks means, Faster attacks, from any of the 9 categories such as Fight, Barter, Spy and so forth and on all actions such as Quests, Adventures, AvA and PtP.
- Then the speed up grants that states faster Trade attacks applies the same as above but only under Trade categories such as Barter, Swindle and Bribe, the same goes for Faster Battle and Intrigue attacks, but only under their categories.
- Another thing to keep in mind, each class such as Fight, Bribe, Spy , Aid and so on has a talent that can be given 8 point increasing that class’s attack speed by 24% in the end.
- Then …
Read more >
When mass crafting one easily runs out of certain resources whether you have all the fealty buildings running on producing crafting materials or not, it gets especially difficult when you have the multiplier where you craft more than one of certain items, below I will give a few brief tips on how to increase resource materials.
This link directs you to the Adventure rewards page ,displaying which adventure drops what including drop rates. http://gotascent.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Adventure_Rewards
Tully Fealty, Talent, Harvest
2% faster resource completion time for resources, can be upgraded 8 times, ending at 16%.
Attack Speed Talents
Each of the nine categories have a talent where you can invest 8 points into it giving you a total of 24% faste…
Read more >
There are numerous ways to increase the % of experience you gain for your character or Sworn Swords.
- Countessa Handkerchief
Body Item can be any of the following.
- John Snow's Armor, Lord Commander
- The Silent Kingsgaurd's Armor
- Lord Protector Baelish's Coat
- Violet Robes of the Spider
- The Bear's Armor
Any of the above grants an experience bonus which you should equip onto your main character, if you have two or more of the above items, equip them onto your Sworn Swords As well, They stack.
- Comleting Quests from the volumes, also grants experience to the succeeding Sworn Sword.
- Building Upgrades
- Successful PtP Attacks
- Hitting in Boss Challenges
- Hitting in Alliance Challenges
- Scholar's Tactic
- Scholar's Tactic of Battle
- Scholar's Tactic of Trade
Read more >
- ====Seal of the Seven====
1% Faster Attacks
Acquired by finishing Seven Stars Boss challenge in the Visions volume.
- ====Legendary Expert Traveler's Seal====
+1% chance to prevent a wound on a Sworn Sword when failing a Quest, +1% chance to prevent a wound on a Sworn Sword when failing an Adventure, 1% faster completion of all Quests and Adventures.
Acquired by finishing Boss Challenege Lost
- ====Legendary Ravens Seal of Adventuring====
1% Faster Completion of Adventures.
Obtained by completing the following Boss Challenges
A Clash of Faith
Repulshing Lord Goldfoot
In Pursuit of Friends
A Clash of Faith R'Hllor
Obtained by Completing Quest, a choice reward
- ====Rangers of the Watch Mark====
1% to Battle when Defending or Attacking, 1% Faster Battle…
Read more >
Tales are timed events that we get to participate in for a period of four days and some hours.
It consists of three difficulties namely Normal, Hard and Epic, you have to complete the previous to unlock the following difficulty.
Now each difficulty contains of a set amount of stages and each stage consists of three fights which you have to win two of to proceed, lose more than one and you fail the tale , forfeiting the gained rewards and renown you gained. You can spend gold to continue from where you died but it is only an option if you have the gold to spend.
A tale is determined by one or two categories of Battle, either just Battle, or Trade & Intrigue, you choose Sworn Swords based on the requirements of the tale, using your best with th…Read more >
Speeding up Reincarnations:
Reincarnation is a timely process especially if you go for more than just the fealty buildings. So speeding this up to make it faster is always a good way to go, this however will require some gold on your side. The speed up cap is 70%
First off, the items that’s most cost effective for your main character is the following.
On your hand you can make use of the Burning Sword which speeds up both quests and adventures by 5%. It can be purchased for 49gold.
A Body item would beRobb Stark’s Armor , it speeds up Battle attacks by 5% It can be purchased for 45gold.
A Companion item would be the Direwolf Patriach which speeds up quests by 9%, it can be purchased for34gold.
Those are but three items that you can make use off.…Read more >